“Your photos are in a class of their own. So glad that our school found your company.”
Monica E. – Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School
Long Hair – On windy days, consider putting your child’s hair in a ponytail or headband. Please remember that special hairstyles are difficult to maintain throughout the day and may not look the same prior to their photo being taken.
Choose clothing that compliments your student. Please avoid neon colors, graphics, and/or logos across the front of a shirt as they don’t photograph well. Please be careful with spaghetti straps and tube tops – they may crop out with certain photo crops, rendering an undesirable look.
We know glasses can be a sensitive subject for some students, and we want to accommodate each and every one we work with. We will try to take photos both with and without glasses; however, some students may choose to take their glasses off or keep them on for the entire duration of their session. Please note that transitional lenses are difficult to photograph. If your student has non-transitional lenses, we recommend wearing those for photos.
Photos will be available online 7-10 days after photo day.
You can view your student’s gallery and order photos by going to www.iclickstudios.com and entering in the online code and password you received on the green paper that was sent home with your student on photo day.
- Click the “Order Photos Here” button on the parent page of our website.
- Enter your individualized online code and click Enter.
- Read the welcome note – it explains important deadlines for your school.
- Review your photos. To view them in a larger size, click on the thumbnail size in the upper right corner of the screen and select your size. To view them at their largest size, click on an image.
- Once you have your favorite image(s), click the Buy Now button at the bottom right corner of your browser.
- Continue to the packages and items page. Click the items or packages you would like to select, and choose the image you would like for them. Due to a high number of parent requests, class photos are sold separately.
- Please review your order before entering your billing information. Our system is highly automated and does not allow for changes once an order has been placed.